Gynecologists in Bend, OR
High Lakes Health Care Provides Quality Care for Women of All Ages
The board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists at High Lakes Health Care specialize in quality and compassionate care for women, to provide you with complete care for your body, mind, and spirit.
Located in Bend, OR, our dedicated women’s clinic allows us to serve you in a warm, comfortable setting using the most advanced medical technologies. By offering many procedures in-office, we save you both money and the stress of visiting a hospital.
Why Choose Our Gynecologists?
The gynecologists and staff at High Lakes Health Care are all women, from the receptionist who welcomes you, to our nurses, technicians, and physicians. We’re an all-women practice and focused on you. We have a higher degree of understanding, knowledge, and experience taking care of your health. Quite simply, our gynecologists are women taking care of women.
At the heart of the gynecology department at High Lakes Health Care is a commitment to provide comprehensive, high-quality care for women in one place.
We are devoted to providing the full range of gynecologic services including reproductive health, the Novasure® procedure, LSH (Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy) and Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomies. If you would like more information on the services we provide, please call our office or speak with your provider.
General Gynecologic Care
- Annual Well-Woman Exams
- Adolescent Gynecology and Counseling
- Pap Tests
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Mammography and Breast Imaging
- Ovarian Cancer Screenings
- Osteoporosis Testing and Treatment
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence Testing and Treatment
- Premenstrual Syndrome Management
- Pelvic Prolapse Repair
- Uterine Endometrial Ablation
- MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Myosure Procedure
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
- Hysteroscopy Dilatation & Curettage
- Labioplasty Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Menopause Management
- Birth Control Information
- IUD Insertion & Removal
- STD Testing
- Treatment for Pelvic Pain