Gynecologists in Bend, Oregon
High Lakes Health Care Provides Quality Care for Women of All Ages
The board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists at High Lakes Health Care provide comprehensive women’s healthcare in Bend, Oregon.
Our dedicated women’s clinic is a warm, comfortable environment and we utilize the most advanced medical technologies. By offering many procedures in-office, we save you both money and the stress of visiting a hospital.
Why Choose Our Gynecologists?
The gynecologists and staff at High Lakes Health Care are all women, from the receptionist who welcomes you, to our nurses, technicians, and physicians. We have a higher degree of understanding, knowledge, and experience taking care of your health. Quite simply, our gynecologists are women taking care of women.
We are devoted to providing the full range of gynecologic services including reproductive health, the Novasure® procedure, LSH (Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy) and total laparoscopic hysterectomies. If you would like more information on the services we provide, please call our office or speak with your provider.
General Gynecologic Care
- Annual Well-Woman Exams
- Adolescent Gynecology and Counseling
- Pap Tests
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Mammography and Breast Imaging
- Ovarian Cancer Screenings
- Osteoporosis Testing and Treatment
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence Testing and Treatment
- Premenstrual Syndrome Management
- Pelvic Prolapse Repair
- NovaSure® endometrial ablation
- MonaLisa Touch Laser Vaginal Therapy
- Myosure Procedure
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
- Hysteroscopy Dilatation & Curettage
- Labioplasty Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Menopause Management
- Birth Control Information
- IUD Insertion & Removal
- STD Testing
- Treatment for Pelvic Pain