Same Day Medical Services in Bend, Oregon
High Lakes Health Care Provides Convenient Same Day Medical Services
Serving our patients promptly and finding the right location to treat your medical condition is important to us. We are happy to offer same day primary care, pediatric care, and urgent care services throughout the Dechutes County. Before you schedule your same day appointment, please view our services available at each site below as well as conditions best treated in the emergency department. We look forward to seeing you for your same day needs.
Simply click the “Reserve Your Spot” Button, select the site where you would like to be evaluated, and choose your appointment time. Please note if you are a new patient to our system there may be restrictions. For annual physical exams and establishing care visits, please continue to schedule through the call center at (541) 389-7741.
- Illness and injury examples – Rash, earache, cold/flu, sore throat, medication refills, urinary tract infections, congestion, ear wax removal, minor aches and pains, simple cuts and abrasions, ingrown nail, abscess treatment, and severe emotional distress.
- On site diagnostics – Rapid flu, strep, mono, urinalysis, pregnancy, blood glucose
- Online scheduling available at Upper Mill, Sisters and Redmond.
- Illness and injury examples – Rash, earache, cold/flu, sore throat, medication refills, urinary tract infections, congestion, ear wax removal, well child checks, minor aches and pains, simple cuts and abrasions, ingrown nail, abscess treatment, and severe emotional distress.
- On site diagnostics – Rapid flu, strep, mono, urinalysis, blood glucose
- Illness and injury examples – In addition to those primary care services listed above, we additionally treat pneumonia, asthma, migraine headaches, fever, minor injuries, skin foreign bodies, fractures, sprains, lacerations, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting and mild dehydration.
- On site diagnostics – Rapid tests, expanded lab service, EKG, x-ray
When to go to the emergency room or call 911
- Abdominal Pain – severe
- Asthma – severe
- Burns – other than very mild
- Chest pain
- Complicated fractures
- Fever in newborns ( <3 months)
- Head injury with loss of consciousness, confusion, or nasuea/vomiting
- Dehydration – moderate to severe
- Pneumonia with trouble breathing
- Illness – severe
- Swallowed object
- Blood in vomit or stool – large amount